We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to own the successful delivery of our enterprise SaaS application used by Fortune 500 companies to discover and deliver innovation all around the world.
We value people that are passionate about startups and solving big problems. You will have opportunities to take on major projects working closely with some of the most innovative companies to improve how they find and work with new startup technology.
- Coordinate feedback from customers and sales to define and communicate product roadmap.
- Develop hypotheses and measure outcomes from product experiments in close collaboration with customers.
- Work with Product Design and Engineering to hone and iterate on your ideas.
- Actively participate with Engineering in Agile/Scrum based development process, including backlog refinement, sprint planning, coordinating releases, and translation of product requirements into user stories.
- Coordinate go-to-market strategy with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Develop and track KPIs to measure and ensure ongoing success of enterprise SaaS product.
- Champion a customer-centric culture, and be the product liaison across teams.
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years customer-centric, data-driven product management experience.
- Experienced with customer research, writing hypotheses, developing testing strategies, and performing quantitative experiments to inform product direction.
- Process-oriented project management. Experienced with Agile/Scrum development methodology a plus.
- Passionate about design and user experience: you pay close attention to the details that take a product from good to great.
- Technically savvy: able to develop clear wireframes to guide product design; capability with basic image editing; great with data.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Passionate about building great products that deliver meaningful value and delight users.