Time zones: JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
, LINT (UTC +14)
, TOT (UTC +13)
, CHAST (UTC +12:45)
, LHST (UTC +10:30)
, AEST (UTC +10)
, ACST (UTC +9:30)
, ACWST (UTC +8:45)
, MART (UTC -9:30)
, NUT (UTC -11)
We’re searching for a Growth Marketer to develop, implement and manage experiments to deliver new users, and establish multiple acquisition loops to become key drivers of growth.
You’ll focus on weekly, fortnightly and monthly tests across the funnel, continually ideating and executing your ideas and analysing results to refine and optimise your activities to increase signups.
- Designing effective marketing experiments and creating short campaigns to test the viability of different channels and approaches.
- Identifying how to best communicate different user cases and reach different personae/industry/user cases
- Monitor and analyse important metrics (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc), discover opportunities and report trends. Iterate based on insights from your analysis to improve upon growth metrics.
- Analyzing and communicating your results to the team on a regular basis, learning from what doesn't work, and further optimizing and scaling what does work.
- Working with the wider Sked marketing team to create any and all content needed for growth campaigns to succeed
To be effective, we believe you need to:
- Have at least 2 years in a growth-focused role. Experience in a B2B SaaS startup would be a bonus.
- Have strong analytical skills and prior experience leveraging data, metrics, analytics and customer behaviour trends to generate ideas and experiments. Prior experience with GA, Amplitude and A/B testing would also be a bonus.
- Be open-minded, intensely curious, and a strong problem solver.
- Love working in a small team, being productive relatively rapidly, and getting straight into the 'thick of it'.
To be considered, apply now (including a short covering note, introducing yourself) and I'll be in touch (Rebecca). We have a streamlined, straightforward interview process and make decisions swiftly.
Note: You will need to be based in a timezone +/- 3hrs from AEST to enable effective teamwork.