As a Senior Affiliate Marketing Specialist, your main responsibility will be to grow our current affiliate program. This includes a heavy emphasis on tracking, recruiting, analyzing, and re-engaging past affiliates. In addition, you’ll be responsible for assisting with the optimization of paid tactics across Adwords, Facebook, and Instagram. You will have deep experience in affiliate and/or influencer marketing as well as the knowledge to optimize paid media campaigns like Google, Facebook or Instagram.
In the short term, you will:
- Manage, track, and grow the affiliate/influencer program from end to end
- Monitor affiliate/influencer activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Identify and recruit new affiliates/influencers through various approaches including social networks, marketplace sites, editorial publishers, and organically
- Monitor and report on tactics on an ongoing basis to ensure we’re hitting KPI’s
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Growth Marketing and the greater marketing team to share campaign improvement ideas, feedback & present results
In the long term, you will:
- Own the affiliate and influencer program and grow it as a high-volume growth channel
- Help and optimize with a variety of other user acquisition tactics across Facebook, Instagram and Google
- Actively test creative, copy, audiences and report on new learnings along with strategic next steps
- Identify additional tactics for growth
- Work collaboratively to drive product optimization and improve channel performance, ultimately driving down CAC and acquiring high LTV customers
What you know:
- Experience growing, managing and scaling an affiliate program for 1+ years.
- Experience running paid marketing campaigns across various different channels.
- Proven understanding of customer acquisition within a global B2C organization with profitable unit economics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Strong analytics skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and plan to work full-time in the United States
- Scaling ad budgets for Subscription Business.
Why you might love working here:
- 100% remote work environment, so go ahead and bring your dog to work or wear your PJ's to the office!
- Open vacation policy, with a 3 week minimum!
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with a 5% match
- Up to 12-weeks of paid family leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Continuing education & development reimbursement
- Yearly team retreat (In 2019, we went to Riviera Maya. Last year, we had a daily costume contest and went virtual!)
- Challenging problems to solve and an awesome team to collaborate with every single day
We want you to bring your authentic self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to ancestry; age; appearance; color; gender identity and/or expression; genetics; family or parental status; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; mental, physical, or sensory disability; national, social or ethnic origin; past or present military service; sexual orientation; socioeconomic status; race; religion or belief.
If you require a reasonable accommodation or assistance for any part of the interview and employment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request.