🔥 170 applicants
Remote Senior Dev Ops Engineer
View company profile & all jobs →
Full-TimeDevOps and SysadminEurope OnlyUK OnlyEMEA OnlyAfrica OnlyAWSDockerLinuxProblem Solving
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3), AST (UTC -4), FKST (UTC -3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), JST (UTC +9), CST (UTC +8), WIB (UTC +7), MMT (UTC +6:30), BST (UTC +6), NPT (UTC +5:45), IST (UTC +5:30), UZT (UTC +5), IRDT (UTC +4:30), GST (UTC +4), CVT (UTC -1), WAT (UTC +1), SAST (UTC +2), EAT (UTC +3)
OnTheGoSystems builds state-of-the-art software that powers millions of websites globally. We’ve been fully remote since our launch in 2008 and employ over 100 highly talented individuals worldwide. We’re proud to serve over 200,000 clients.
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Our Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for helping reach and maintain the standards required to run an enterprise cloud deployment on our various platforms and create an infrastructure that is easily scalable and replicable.
- At least 6 years in an IT role with sound DevOps experience
- Extensive experience with AWS
- Proficiency with networks, technologies, infrastructure
- Proficiency with shared storage technologies
- Experience in Gitlab pipelines with CI
- Precise attention to detail
- Highly organized, able to prioritize tasks and handle a high-pressured environment
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
Experience in providing migration paths from existing infrastructure to Kubernetes.
Our tech stack
AWS | Kubernetes | Docker | Linux | GitLab | Terraform | Packer
What we offer
- 100% remote position
- Competitive salary in USD
- Full-time employment with annual/sick and public holiday leave
- Be part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals
- A home-office setup budget to create or improve your workspace
- An annual budget for health & well being
- Ample opportunity to progress and advance
- Meeting and collaborating with team members across the globe