🚀 Want to join a team of A-players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a fast-growing team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped and profitable since 2013, we're passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth, streamline operations, and deliver a great customer experience at scale.
Our products provide a powerful foundation for property management companies to take their businesses to the next level. Thousands of property managers rely on us for their day-to-day operations and we’re only getting started.
We want to increase the throughput of great ideas through the organization and into customers’ hands. We are driven, disciplined, clear-eyed about tradeoffs, and committed to moving fast without
breaking things. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to maximize the value we’re delivering to customers, by discovering and validating the best approach to each problem, and designing a great solution we can build in a short amount of time. We follow the Shape Up Process
, with influences from Marty Cagan (Silicon Valley Product Group) and the Lean Startup movement. If this excites you, let’s talk!
The Senior Product Designer owns the overall design & user experience of a product across the development lifecycle. They are an advocate for our customers, an important bridge between problems and creative solutions, and also between our internal teams. They perform user research, solve diverse problems, navigate the unknown, and work with the team to ideate, test, and deliver high-value solutions to customers.
Ideal Candidate Has Experience In
- Continuous Discovery
- Problem Framing
- Customer Interviews - Problem Interviews, Solution Interviews
- Usability Testing
- Willingness to Pay Testing
- Design Sprints
- Product Analytics
- Risk Prioritization
- Opportunity Solution Trees
- Customer Journey Maps
- Empathy Maps, Personas
- Use Cases
- User Story Maps
- Service Blueprints
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
- Design Systems
- Design Tokens
- Rapid Prototyping, Functional Clickables
- High Fidelity Design
- Experiment Design
- QA Testing
Expectations for your first 90 days:
- Develops a solid grasp of our product lines, feature sets, value proposition, business model, pricing, product development process, and documents this for the benefit of future product team members.
- Updates training material and onboarding process for future new hires by shadowing current team members
- Becomes an authority on product area & contributes Designs for current quarter
- Explores and prototypes 5 solutions to team objective
- New designs are tested with customers
- Presents 3 solution designs to product leadership
- Delivers 2 approved solutions in collaboration with engineering team and gathers feedback from 3-5 customers
- Leads Design for an objective
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and busy work environment with smart, caring people
- Location independence
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
Please only apply if you:
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own the outcome
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Have B2B SaaS experience (preferred)
- 3 years demonstrated success in similar role
***NOTE: Hiring within the US (except CO, CA, NY) and in Central and South America***
We have an amazing team of A-Players and we’re ready to add more! Selected candidates might have written assessments and multiple interviews with different people. We’ll do whatever it takes to get the right person in the right seat.
If you think you would thrive in the above environment and make an impact for our customers, we’d love to talk to you!
You can do it in an office
You can do it from home
We really don’t care
As long as it’s known 👇
What matters is this…
When the chips are down
And your back is against the wall
Can we count on you to make the right call?
Judgment, intuition, or care by another name
We call it “Owning The Outcome” - because it really is the whole game
Have the customers back, and they will treat you the same
If you can do that
Then we’re birds of the same feather
So come join our team and we’ll make music together.