For the last 42 years, Harting Associates, Inc. has been the leader in EAP technology and continues to empower the EAP profession with the management and reporting tools needed to effectively validate their positive IMPACT on employees and the VALUE their services bring to the organization.
Harting Associates, Inc. is seeking an Experienced Senior Programmer to join their small yet dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be an adaptive learner with impeccable attention to detail, able to pivot, and a resourceful problem solver.
The Senior Programmer will design and develop software solutions for their main product, EAPro360®. The Senior Programmer is responsible for the design throughout the development of new site enhancements, features, and functionalities.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively with the programming team in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software products involving EAPro360®.
- Able to give experienced input on programming languages.
- Planning and programming customizations for EAPro360®.
- Aware of SQL’s SSRS process and ensures customers have sufficient instructions to install and process SSRS reports.
- Create conversions of customer databases to the EAPro360® SQL database format.
- Occasionally visit customer sites to execute presentations, consult on technical issues, convert databases on-site, and/or train staff at customer sites.
- Assist with installation of software on new equipment.
- Execute the highest level of customer service and support including, resolving installation and/or program issues with Customer IT and EAP staff.
- Utilize Bit Bucket which enables the programming team to have one place to store, backup, test, and deploy from, as well as manage Source Code for all three programs.
- May assist in developing an installation package/process by creating packages for the installation of software and folders needed for EAPro360®.
- Responsible for knowing and complying with all HAI Security Policies and Procedures to maintain optimal data security for HAI data.
- The Senior Programmer will remain aware of the latest OWASP updates on major web application vulnerabilities to protect against these vulnerabilities in the daily writing of code.
- Knowledgeable of the firm’s risk assessments and remediation issues as well as the firm’s compliance policies.
Required Experience, Competencies & Education
- Minimum of a BA degree in computer science + five years’ experience, or seven years experience in programming.
- Aware of and is responsible for keeping data secure utilizing the Business Associate Agreements HAI enters with customers, as well as participates in implementing.
- Knowledgeable of HIPAA regulations.
- Required experience with:
- Visual Studio, - VB.Net
- SQL database design, SQL queries, and SQL SSRS (SSIS a plus)
- Planning and completing complex data conversions
- Knowledge of incorporating online document signatures, texting, and emailing in websites
- Behavioral health software and specifically 837 and 834 files processing (helpful but not required)
- Ten vacations days per year, ten sick days per year, eleven paid holidays per year.
- Health insurance includes dental, vision after two months of employment.
- Life insurance and 401k offered.
*This position is currently remote/telecommuting. Harting Associates, Inc. will continue to follow the CDC guidelines and restrictions in regard to COVID.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITY SPECIFICATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to twenty-five pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.