Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, CVT (UTC -1)
, WAT (UTC +1)
, SAST (UTC +2)
, EAT (UTC +3)
⚠️Please note before applying:
We're a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we're only working with people in locations where the time zone is:
-2 hours > Paris time zone < +2 hours
Engineering Delivery Team @Heetch
Our infrastructure receives millions of events per day and processes millions of API requests. We also serve tens of thousands of rides daily.
By joining the team, you’ll be helping build its technical vision and creating the best platform and tooling for developers.
We work day-to-day on automation, tooling and guidance to ensure development quality and velocity at Heetch.
Our organisation is growing on a daily basis, with more than 200 micro services owned by 8 different teams and counting.
One of our challenges is to provide tooling, delivery pipelines, to other teams in order to spread best practices.
We also maintain continuous integration/deployment platform that handles all the shipping velocity that our backend microservice stack requires.
Some technologies we use
• Golang, Git, Terraform, Drone
• Kubernetes (EKS)
• AWS (EC2, RDS, ECR)
• Microservice Architecture Golang
• Datadog, Sentry
• Containers (Docker)
Does it sound like you?
• You love supporting other teams by improving their day to day work and allowing them to ship fast
• You think that automation is a big part in the scaling of a platform
• You know when you need to be pushy about changes
• You have experience as a Software Engineer using Golang or you did Mobile DevOps
• You have expertise on a container orchestrator (Kubernetes, Mesos, etc...)
• You know how to find the right balance between ownership, flexibility and delegation in order to increase company velocity
• You have a can do attitude, you won’t find reasons why something can’t be done, but find ways it to do it instead
What will you do?
• Design and maintain development infrastructure (CI/CD, etc)
• Provide high standards and share knowledge with the rest of the organization
• Automate the hard work
• Help other teams achieving their goals
Studies have shown that women are less likely to apply to roles in Tech, which is why we strongly encourage you to apply even if you don't feel you match 100% of the job specifications!