DoneStreet is an elite network of software developers available for hire. We connect talented developers with leading clients across a broad spectrum of industries.
Our client is looking for a US-based intermediate or senior Go / Golang developer to join their team. The client is in the ad-tech space and handles millions of http requests per day.
The role is fully remote, however, candidates need to be legally allowed to work in the United States.
The salary range will be in the US$85,000 - US$120,000 per year range.
Duties of the Remote Golang Developer
- You’ll operate as the go-to person for back-end related matters within our Go technology stack.
- Work collaboratively and transparently with product management, design, stakeholders, and your fellow engineers.
- Deliver software using continuous delivery and leverage your experience to enhance delivery pipelines and DevOps process.
- Continually build highly modular and reusable code using industry standards and best practices.
- You'll actively own features or systems and define their long-term health, while also improving the health of surrounding systems
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4+ years of experience writing server-side code and APIs in Golang (Go)
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming and experience with Go/Golang
- Experience working with bare-metal servers
- Experience working with "big-data" Clickhouse, BigQuery, etc
- Good knowledge of operating systems (Linux, Mac, and Windows)
- You are expected to bring in deep architecture and design knowledge, excellent engineering practices, and a capability to provide high-quality, hands-on implementation
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience building distributed systems
- Experience working with Docker, Clickhouse and Aerospike (or similar key value stores)
- Experience working with PHP and Laravel applications is a plus
- Willing to take risks, experiment, and share fresh perspectives
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners.
- Experience in ad technology is a huge plus
Additional Requirements**: 4+ years as a professional developer and a University Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Location: Located within and legally authorized to work in the USA
Structure and time: Full-Time Independent Contractor with the ability to transition to a full time employee at a later date.
How to Apply?
If you're interested in a role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your most recent CV
- Link to your GitHub profile and / or some samples of code you have personally written
- Your target hourly rate or monthly income