Brandbassador is a platform that allows brands to scale and automate word-of-mouth ambassador marketing, and allows people to be an ambassador for their favourite brands and get perks, gift cards, cash and products in return. We currently work with over 100 brands such as iDeal of Sweden, PopSockets, Huel, Desenio and the list goes on.
Brandbassador was created by the founders of the fashion phenomenon Onepiece - a pioneer in the adult onesie industry and in ambassador marketing. After running into a number of painful manual tasks, the founders created their own internal system to alleviate the problem. Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution too. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now Brandbassador.
A bit about the role…
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will play a crucial role in building the product. You will help in designing and developing the platform, following the best practices of software engineering and making the technical decisions. You will also mentor the other team members to produce a high quality, testable, maintainable code.
A bit about you…
You are passionate about software engineering / computer science and have a strong background in it for at least the last 5 years. You love designing complex enterprise level systems using Domain Driven Design and producing high quality codes, writing tests and applying the right design patterns, refactoring the code and respecting SOLID principles.
You are familiar with multiple database types, you understand what happens behind the scenes and you can choose the right storage type for the right job.
This is the role for you if you have experience with…
- Delivering at a Senior Developer level in an enterprise environment
- Domain Driven Design
- TypeScript/ Node.js (we use Nest.js)
- Documents Oriented Databases (we use Couchbase)
- Other type of databases (search, analytics, logs)
- OOP, design patterns, Clean Architecture
- Kubernetes and Cloud Products (GCP ideally)
- CQRS, Event Sourcing, Microservices will be a plus
- We recognise and reward performance
- A bunch of perks
- Remote-working culture
- Flat hierarchy so you aren’t far from our Founders with their ‘open-door’ policy
- Be part of a diverse and awesome team across Europe, Africa & Middle East
- Thriving working environment; we work hard, we play harder and we take pride in our business and our culture
- Weekly ‘Morgenbad’. Although we all can’t jump into the freezing Norwegian waters every morning like our Norwegian colleagues, we at least get together every Monday morning for story-telling.
- We are creating the best Sales, Customer Success & Marketing teams across the world and want to find future rock stars to nurture and invest in.
- Awesome working environment, we work hard we play hard and we take pride in our business and our personal development