In case we haven’t met before, here’s Trackdesk in a nutshell:
- Trackdesk is an affiliate management platform that offers eCommerce, SaaS, brands, and advertisers a solution to manage their affiliate program. And it’s free. Literally.
- We are a well-funded early-stage startup, pioneering Product-Led Growth within the affiliate marketing landscape. Recently, we successfully secured another round of investment, further strengthening our position in the market. Over the next 12 months, our focus is clear: to demonstrate significant traction.
Why will you become an integral part of our team?
We’re looking for an Affiliate Manager to join our rapidly scaling team remotely. This role will encompass a wide range of exciting tasks and marketing opportunities. You will get a chance to make an impact across the board, but your day-to-day is divided into two main areas, that are: recruitment, onboarding, activation and development of affiliate partners, setting up and scaling new processes.
In this position you will:
- Search for, identify and screen potential affiliates for our affiliate program.
- Monitor and reach out to newly registered affiliates.
- Engage existing affiliates to drive volume, increase revenue, and improve their performance.
- Help affiliates close deals featuring products that cannot be bought directly from our website.
- Help develop, implement and communicate affiliate marketing activities including promotional activities for product launches and specials, email campaigns, newsletters, social media, etc.
- Maintain an open communication line with affiliates, providing support with any issues they may have – sign up, technical issues, special requests, helping with payments, etc.
- Work on creating and expanding training and educational materials available to affiliates.
What kind of skills, experience and attributes you absolutely need
- Native level or equivalent level proficiency in English. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills: ability to take on multiple projects at the same time, to respond quickly to affiliate requests and flexibility to help with tasks that might not be a part of your direct responsibilities (startup mindset).
- Desire to frequently speak with people.
- Prior SaaS, sales or digital marketing experience.
- Positivity, desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you.
The reason people love to work with Trackdesk is all of us working towards the same goal with our own unique strengths. At Trackdesk, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. We take our work seriously but place a lot of value in having fun together as well. We recognise our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people. ❤️