We are looking for a seasoned product designer who knows what it takes to design products used by millions of people to join one of our cross-functional product development teams.
The salary for this position is €55,000 annually.
You can work from anywhere in the world.
About the Team
We are a global team of 80+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally - in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
As a Product Designer, your mission will be to strengthen our design capabilities and discipline here at Toggl Track.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identifying opportunities and conceptualizing solutions together with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders
- Delivering user interface solutions for data-heavy applications like dashboards and reports
- Gathering both qualitative and quantitative user feedback to iteratively improve the user experience
We are looking for an experienced team player who will deliver research and design outcomes, closely collaborate with the stakeholders and stay on track with timelines.
In particular, we would love to hear from you if you have:
- Empathy to be able to step into users’ shoes to identify potential problems and act on opportunities to improve user experience
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products and design systems
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively collaborate with management, developers, support, and end-users
- Ability to communicate ideas through design artifacts as user flows, interactive prototypes, wireframes, and high-fidelity user interface design solutions
Bonus points for:
- Proven track of record of complex system design with multiple dependencies that have been delivered to the market
- Ability with telling stories with data visualizations that acted as a catalyst for new insights
- Experience with user experience copywriting to guide users through the most important interactions
- Freedom to choose where and when you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)