The Grit Institute is a dynamic and growing online and hybrid leadership development institute based on the research and storytelling in the book The Grit Factor (Harvard Business Review Press), and run by Shannon Huffman Polson, one of the first women to fly combat helicopters in the U.S Army. Your role is to work directly with Shannon and her often C-suite level corporate clients from whereever you like to work with reliable access to high speed internet. You will manage contracts and invoicing, including technology access to learning journeys, and manage Shannon’s travel, and be able to represent The grit Institute and its offerings at the highest level.
- Professional who understands the importance of executive level client communication and is able to represent your employer and the brand with the highest level of performance and polish
- Very detail oriented- can flawlessly edit contracts for a client, manage and track invoices and surveys
- Book travel, manage a calendar
- Book podcasts and some other PR outreach
- Social media, PowerPoint, Prezi design ability and sensibility (I use Canva)
- Willing to communicate ideas to make business better or tighter Communicates exceptionally well verbally and in written form with the ability to connect to people
- Conduct research on line
- Cheerful, optimistic, calm, unflappable: finds solutions and not problems
- Mature, has had life and business experience and can work intuitively
- Rock solid integrity
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with online marketing
- Commitment to customer service
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator
Link to application form here: https://forms.gle/KgpKmFZW5wNuTVqH7
The Grit Institute is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Current position is part time and paid hourly at $25 per hour, with room for growth, 5-10 hours a week. Must live and work in the United States. Potential for annual bonus based on business growth.