Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, MST (UTC -7)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
, SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer for one of our clients. You are a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, love what you do, and enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products.
What we are looking for:
- +5 years of solid experience as a Data Engineer in a top-notch environment.
- +3 years of experience with Cloud Infrastructures (e.g. Azure or AWS), virtualization, and containerization environments (e.g. VMware, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Strong knowledge of software development processes including testing, continuous integration/delivery, automated deployment, and verification/maintenance.
- High degree of ambition for self-improvement and self-initiative.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate-advanced English level.
- You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Commercial experience
- Experience in data warehousing and data modeling.
- Solid understanding of relational database systems.
- Knowledge in working with Apache Spark.
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Azure certifications in Cloud development and architecture would be a plus.
Competency in Implementing the best practices in AI/ML development to ensure the data pipelines and solutions are:
- Effectively and efficiently tailored towards specific applications (automated processes on hybrid cloud/on-prem infrastructure).
- Scalable and maintainable to address an extensive customer community.
- Secure “on-prem” to protect the client’s IP.
- Knowledgeably built with the infrastructure upon which the prediction models will run.
What Proxify offers
- Career-accelerating positions at cutting-edge companies
Discover exclusive long-term remote engagements at the world's most interesting product companies.
- Hand-picked opportunities, just for you
Skip the typical recruitment roadblocks and biases with personally matched engagements.
- Fast-track your independent developer career
Start small and gain more freedom to take on new engagements as you build your independent developer career.
- A recruitment process that values your time
Only one hiring process with the possibility of several positions, without any additional tests.
Salary Range: €3,840 - €6,020 per month