What is JAM?
- Friendly conferences – http://www.jamlondon.io/conferences/2018
- Hands-on workshops – http://jamlondon.io/workshops
- Inspiring content (in the works!)
- This is a freelancer role with no fixed amount of hours. You decide how much time you want to invest to achieve the results expected from you.
- You get remunerated per article / piece you produce
- If things go well, we will consider paying a monthly retainer
- Source interviews with up and coming product managers and designers. We will provide a target list, but you will also need to find and outreach to relevant people.
- Create a list of interesting questions for each interviewee
- Edit and proofread interviews for publication
- Source 'Hot Tips' from our community – tips and tricks on product management, design processes and productivity
- Produce writeups of past conference talks (see example here: jamlondon.io/conferences/2017)
- You must understand product management trends and quickly make sense of ongoing challenges in the field.
- You have excellent written communication, copywriting and editing skills
- You’re able to figure things out on your own
- You’re organised
How to apply? (Please read)
- Who are you? Tell us a bit about you and your experience.
- How much do you know about startups and product management?
- Why do you find JAM interesting?
- What's your employment status? (freelance, part-time?)
- Include your writing samples, blog posts or anything you've written.*
- Include links to your Twitter and Linkedin
Apply for this position
Send your application to email@example.com Make sure you include: - Why are you interested in the role? - What is your current job situation (part-time, freelance...?) - Link to existing content you wrote