We’re looking for a highly skilled Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team at Infinite Capital. Founded in 2017, Infinite Capital has been at the forefront of the crypto world and largely focused on crypto assets and deep tech. Our firm has investments across DeFi, Web3, and infrastructure, and made seed investments into over 9 $B+ projects including Ethereum, Synthetix, MakerDAO, Theta, Tokemak, REN, Thorchain and others. Additionally, we have a deep tech focus on aerospace, autonomy, EV, and satellites, with investments into companies including Tesla and Skyryse.
In this position, you will create high quality, impactful solutions for the Infinite Capital ecosystem with a focus on managing individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. We are looking for someone who is well versed in Web2 but with a strong interest in Web3 - and you will actively learn and research new technologies on an ongoing basis. While we don’t require you to have knowledge of the crypto world to come on board, it must be something that you are passionate about and willing to train into.
- Software development background (5+ years of experience
- Experience building production-ready applications
- Work closely with the team on product scoping and requirements
- Maintain best practices re: security & efficiency throughout the stack
- Assist in producing documentation and codebase maintenance
- Architect and build complex infrastructure
- An ability to work independently and be proactive
- Experience with customer-facing projects
- Deep technical understanding and passion of your stack
- Experience with relational databases
- Strong computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Cloud-functions concepts, architecture and development
- Familiarity with modern software architecture techniques for building modular and testable applications
- High English language proficiency
- Strong interest in the cryptocurrency market
- You lead the way. You don't need to be told what to do in order to get things done. You know how to identify gaps and needs and do what needs to be done to keep us moving. You enjoy the autonomy of owning your work and making decisions about it.
- You thrive on feedback. You believe that you can achieve more on a team than you ever could alone. You rely and thrive on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- You are driven by autonomy and discipline. You don't need to work in an office to stay motivated. You thrive in a remote working environment and the autonomy that comes with it.
Bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of Ethereum and blockchain concepts in general (Reorgs, Transactions, Multicalls, Atomicity, SHA3), Experience in Solidity
- Understanding of Decentralized Finance and popular products (yield farming, Staking, options, forwards and other derivatives)
- Experience with APIs and Web3 Frameworks for current and historical data fetching and on-chain state synchronization (Moralis, TheGraph, DuneAnalytics, etc)