Do you love helping? Do you want to be a part of the distributed work movement
? Hubstaff is enabling the success of other location independent teams, and we are hiring Customer Support Representatives with outstanding remote software support skills. Do you have the ability to listen for the outcomes our customers are actually seeking when they request our help? Join us.
Hubstaff is a time tracking, project management and proof of work SaaS solution. We are on a mission to accelerate the digital transition of work and make it possible for even more kinds of work to be efficiently performed in a remote environment. Interested? Read below to see if you might be a fit and apply today
Who Should Apply?
An ideal candidate for this role:
- shows an empathetic mindset regarding the goals of others, especially those of customers
- loves to help others reach their full potential
- demonstrates outstanding written communication skills
- knows how to communicate the value of a product in direct customer interactions
- desires to continually improve and grow both inside their current role and grow beyond it
- is a tech-savvy person who is genuinely interested in exploring new systems and is passionate about spreading the knowledge about them
- lives in or near UTC+2 through UTC-5 time zones. Some time shifting is okay (flexibility is a key benefit to remote work), but sustainable long success in this role will have your daylight hours in those time zones.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as an “ideal” candidate. Hubstaff is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What will your day-to-day look like?
Hubstaff Customer Support Representatives respond to customer requests over email in our ticketing system, on live chats and on screen shares and video conferencing. CSRs report to our Director of Customer Experience and work collaboratively with our global team of Support professionals.
- 1+ years experience in customer facing roles
- Stable internet connection with the speeds high enough for videoconferencing and screen sharing. Having a back up (e.g., high speed cellular internet) is a plus.
- You have an organized workplace with a modern enough computer, web-cam, preferably a good microphone/headset, and an environment that allows you to conduct professional presentations with minimal interruption.
- While Hubstaff working hours are flexible to your requirements, this role will be hiring into the typical working hours of UTC+2-UTC-5. A successful candidate will be committed to working synchronously with our busiest customer request times: 12:00UTC-16:00UTC
Disillusioned with the grind of daily commutes and mindless work, our co-founder and CEO Dave Nevogt started his own business with a remote team. Yet managing this global team became a challenge. He knew there had to be a better way to track hours, pay contractors, send invoices, and manage projects — and that’s how Hubstaff started.
Today, our team runs on the Hubstaff platform, so we know what it takes to collaborate effectively with colleagues on the other side of the globe. It’s how we’ve continued to grow since 2012, and how we’ve helped customers do the same.
Now Hubstaff is a remote-first team that consists of over 60 wonderful people representing over 18 countries. We are not afraid of sharing our KPIs: right now Hubstaff’s revenue is growing about 5% monthly
We know the benefits of working from home and flexibly arranging work around our lives. Hubstaff is proud of its mission: help other people experience the same freedom and still effectively organize their work and reach business goals.
To become the world’s leading workforce management platform for remote and field service teams through helping managers and team members work better together regardless of physical location. We do this through transparent data, meaningful insights, and business automation which in combination create value for the customers we serve.
Hubstaff currently offers two commercial products: Hubstaff
(time tracking and proof of work) and Hubstaff Tasks
(agile project management). Finally, we also support Hubstaff Talent
, a free marketplace where remote employers can find freelancers and freelancers can find remote jobs from all over the world.
What We Offer:
- Flexible approach to organizing your day: we listen to your needs and are finding the ways how to arrange work around your other daily commitments
- A team of wonderful people that support each other
- Competitive pay rate
- Freedom stipend - our special reward for employees that have been with us for over a year (increasing as you stay longer with Hubstaff)
- Our annual retreat last year was amazing and we are looking forward to convening again soon!
- Learn more about working with Hubstaff here.
Step 2: Writing and response project (<90 minutes)
Step 3: Video Call