Here at Healthy Hemp Oil, we believe in the healing power of CBD to transform our health, and the health of those we love for the better. We are a thriving e-commerce business in a rapidly growing industry, providing the highest quality hemp-based CBD products and education to the masses via our digital platform, healthyhempoil.com.
Our passion for this plant informs our mission to support our customers by empowering them with the information they need in order to make the best decision about using CBD. The Hemp industry is set to grow by 700% in the next 5 years to a $20 billion market. With our years of experience and strategic investments in supply chain and marketing, we are well-positioned to capitalize on this huge opportunity.
Healthy Hemp Oil is a company comprised of self-motivated and highly talented people. Our team is small but mighty, and we’re ready to welcome a kick-ass individual into this crucial new leadership role during an exciting time of growth!
We are seeking a Director of Operations to support our CEO in day-to-day business operations and personnel management. The right person for this role is an experienced leader with prior work managing teams and directing company goals, who is unafraid to take responsibility for the success of the business as a whole.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the CEO to set operational goals -- tracking performance and adjusting as needed to improve business success
- Setting both short and long-term business objectives, and identifying the path to achieving them
- Leading key projects, including marketing initiatives, to grow the business and achieve outlined objectives
- Managing project budgets, and reporting on key operational processes, financial metrics, and performance indicators to stakeholders
Systems & Processes
- Overseeing the creation, implementation, documentation, and improvement of systems and processes across the organization
Team & Culture
- Managing a motivated and capable team of individuals in support of their personal and professional growth
- Exemplifying and nourishing our fun, collaborative, and compassionate company culture
- Cultivating new partnerships and sustaining existing relationships in support of business objectives
- Serving as general manager of the business as a whole
Who you are:
- You’re an experienced leader and people manager with a background in early-to-mid-stage startup companies, and you’ve worked on a remote-first team.
- You know how to establish systems and processes to enhance business performance and growth, and you’ve managed a P&L.
- You’re self-motivated and comfortable operating under ambiguity.
- You enjoy leading a team, supporting people, and seeing them succeed.
- You’re a problem solver and a lifelong learner. You relish new projects and desire growth in your capabilities and responsibilities.
What’s in it for you:
- A supportive, collaborative, and flexible remote-first culture that prioritizes trust and personal responsibility
- The chance to be a part of a team of kind and passionate people from all around the world who are united in spreading the good word about CBD
- The opportunity to grow with a company at the forefront of a rapidly growing industry that’s transforming people’s lives
- This is a full-time role, but it may take a month or so to ramp up. The workweek might initially total 20-25 hours per week and will grow from there as projects increase.
- This is a 1099 contract position, and we are looking to hire for the long term. Many of our contract positions are 3-5+ years.
How to apply:
We’d love to learn more about you and explore a potential fit at our company. To be considered for the role, click ‘Apply’ and tell us about your leadership style and philosophy and how it would benefit the Healthy Hemp Oil team. We look forward to hearing from you!
CEO of Healthy Hemp Oil
P.S. We believe very strongly in the quality of our products and the benefits they provide. I’d like to encourage you to check out our website and read some of our customers’ reviews to see for yourself how our products have positively impacted people's lives.