Looking for an exciting new opportunity? Our strategy team is growing and we are looking for highly reliable and driven individuals who exhibit a passion for the work they create to join our team.
We need a badass data analyst without the ego that has the ability to interact with clients, understand their business needs and deliver killer products. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining data to achieve our business goals. At Few, we encourage a culture of openness, learning and teamwork. If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to have you be a part of what we consider to be a dream job.
Required Skills and Experiences
- You’re a data wizard and understand how to collect, aggregate and activate data.
- You have proven experience architecting, maintaining, and documenting high-quality, complex data systems and processes.
- You are comfortable and skilled at working with developers / designers and understanding implementation needs and considerations.
- You value research-backed systems. You can identify formal and informal opportunities to conduct research in order to deliver stronger outcomes.
- You are articulate, clear, and thoughtful when presenting new ideas, suggestions, and processes. You are also able to take in new information and change your mind when necessary.
- You are a critical thinker who is able to weigh a variety of constraints, needs, and goals when creating solutions.
- You’re able to manage and track time responsibly.
- You can set and follow requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners.
- You have a willingness to learn new technologies as the industry changes.
- You are motivated by feedback and the opportunity to improve in your work and team skills.
- Deep knowledge of Data Visualization tools
- Design background or knowledge of design tools like Figma
- Retail and product development experience
- Strong research background
- Agile background
- Experience with Tableau and Google Analytics
- HTML + CSS
For US-based candidates only: We are only able to hire full-time employees with permanent residency or citizenship amenable to Central Standard Time working hours. We are not able to sponsor visas (such as H1-B) at this time.