We're looking for a Solutions Architect to join our Go-to-market team at CloudCannon. Our mission is to craft a CMS that brings teams closer — providing developers and content editors with the tools to make collaborating easy!
In this role, you'll get to wear many hats, working closely with our customer-facing teams like Sales, Customer Success, and Support. You'll run product demos, craft solutions that mesh with our customers' existing infrastructure, answer their technical questions, and offer your support as they evaluate and migrate to CloudCannon.
If you're someone who thrives on cross-functional teamwork, has a real passion for helping others, and envisions yourself as an integral part of shaping a seamless customer journey, we can't wait to meet you!
- Crafting proof-of-concept demos that showcase CloudCannon to prospective customers.
- Building a deep understanding of our target customer's technical challenges.
- Collaborating closely with our entire Go-to-market team to keep our customers happy.
- Offering your expertise and guidance to prospects throughout their buying journey.
- Sharing insights from your customer interactions with our product team to help inform our product roadmap.
- A passion for helping other businesses be successful.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients, partners, and internal teams.
- A desire to learn and improve every day
We believe the best way to build a thriving and sustainable company is to look after our people. We do our best to cultivate an environment where people enjoy coming to work and take pride in offering benefits that put our people first:
- A 4-day workweek
- A modern, newly refurbished office space
- Flexible work hours
- The option to work from home
- An allowance for setting up your home office
- A transportation subsidy
- Regular social events to foster camaraderie
- Office snacks and beverages to keep you fueled
- High-end equipment to power your creativity
- A culture that encourages balance, growth, and mutual support
If you're ready to join a team that's dedicated to making a difference in the world of content collaboration, we'd love to hear from you!