We are looking to expand our sales representative team! We are looking to hire a driven sales representative who would take inbound sales appointments with potential customers and clients.
As a sales representative on our team, you would receive appointments already pre-booked onto your calendar with prospects who have engaged with our marketing and your responsibility will be to understand their business, what they are looking for and to then present us as the solution.
We are extensively growing our organization with a team that operates from a foundation built on community, positivity & teamwork.
The responsibilities include:
- Connecting with leads who don't book an appointment
- Converting sales appointments into closed deals
- Preparing proposals and solutions for potential customers
- Answering customer questions about our features and benefits
- Following up with potential customers
- Making sure company products are delivered to customers in a timely manner
Benefits of this position are:
- Flexible hours (within reason)
- Pre-booked inbound sales appointments
- Competitive on-track earnings with bonuses
- Sound consultative selling skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong follow up skills
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills