Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
AudiencePlus is a brand new, stealth company that is building software to help every company make the transition to becoming a media company. We believe that brands are becoming networks, and with some of the most prominent investors in Silicon Valley supporting us, our mission-driven B2B SaaS product will become the platform of record to power this new movement. AudiencePlus is engineering-led and remote-first, with our early employees (so far) based in Denver, Phoenix, and Florida. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of building the next great SaaS company from our earliest days.
About the Role
You’ll have collaborative responsibilities to create new customer experiences around innovative capabilities without previous best practices or models to rely on. Being a first-class noticer, motivated by solving novel problems, and being in a high-performing team are critical to success in this role.
What You Will Do
- Contribute to core engineering for a B2B product with major visual and front-end properties.
- Work with customers, executives, and engineering to develop a product from the beginning.
- Work within an engineering strategy to create a network platform.
- A skilled front-end engineer, with 4+ years of experience and comfortable with functional front-end or FRP development.
- Detail-oriented when it comes to creating beautiful visuals and giving personality to the product through micro-interactions.
- Willing to learn and acquire new skills, and work with new or custom technologies.
- A strong written and async communicator, comfortable sharing ideas, engaging in discussions, and documenting designs and decisions.
AudiencePlus is a mission-driven company. Our founders started the company with the conviction to not just win in business but to do it in a human-first way that prioritizes our teammates, their families, and all other stakeholders including customers, partners, and investors.
In order to do that, we’ve developed three core values to serve as a tuning fork for how we choose to operate the company:
- Be Excellent (to Each Other): Use our gifts and talents to create excellent work with high integrity toward all stakeholders.
- Ruthlessly Eliminate Hurry: Work within a rule of life that enhances, rather than distracts, from our time outside of work.
- Embrace Childlike Joy: Find fulfillment in the journey by chasing sustainable joy over temporary dopamine hits.
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion and are committed to creating a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age. By joining our team, you’ll be at the forefront of shaping that culture, having an opportunity to put your fingerprints on creating a generational company that is transforming the relationship between brands and their communities.
What We Offer
- Remote first culture
- Competitive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- $2,500 in laptop reimbursement + additional budgets when needed
- $1,000 vacation stipend each year when scheduling time off
- Team-wide off-sites