Airdev is the largest no-code software development firm in the world. Our mission is to enable non-coders from all sorts of backgrounds to make a living building custom software, using the latest no-code technologies.
We currency mainly specialize in the Bubble.io framework and work with clients of all sizes, from one-person startups to large enterprises. Our streamlined and modular approach allows us to build web products 5x+ faster than traditional software development agencies.About the Senior Full Stack Developer role
We have developed the Canvas framework
that sits on top of Bubble in order to make the development process faster and easier. The framework is used for all of our builds as well as by thousands of other no-code developers. Canvas consists of two key components:
- The base Bubble template, which has common functionality required by most apps (log in, sign up, admin portal, etc.). This is currently the #1 template in the Bubble marketplace.
- A Chrome extension that then allows developers to add UI/UX modules to the template based on their specific requirements.
We are looking for an experienced software developer to continue building out the Canvas functionality (both base template + extension) and help solidify it as the best tool for professional no-code developers.
In addition, since our company largely consists of non coders, we are looking for someone who can help the rest of the team with various other programming challenges that arise, such as building a Bubble plugin, or figuring out a complex integration.Things we look for
We value a mix of hard and soft skills, as well as alignment to our core values
, in all of our people. Some specific qualities for this role include:
- Diversity of technical background: We like candidates who have worked with multiple languages,and problem types because breadth of experience makes it easier to see multiple potential solutions to a problem.
- Familiarity with tools that we use: Familiarity with the following technologies is helpful but not required: Bubble, Chrome extension development, AWS (IAM, S3, EC2), Java, Linux.
- Excellent written English communication: This is a fully remote opportunity with a distributed team, so we look for candidates who can communicate very clearly in written form.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: We have a lot of unsolved problems ahead of us and thus look for people who can not only execute on someone’s guidance but also come up with the right solutions themselves.
- Interest in no-code: Our work centers around building custom software without code, so excitement about the no-code movement is helpful to ensure that the role is rewarding.
- Organization and track record of getting things done: This role requires managing many projects at once, so the ideal candidate should be able to tackle and complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Love of intellectual & creative challenges: The way our firm operates is very unique in the industry, so the ideal candidate should be able to solve challenges that arise in creative and unconventional ways.
*Diversity, equity and inclusion at AirDev
AirDev is on a mission to make software development more accessible to diverse groups of people and organizations. We value diversity in our customers, partners and employees and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where we provide equal opportunities to all employees, partners and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, neurodiversity, disability, or any other protected status under federal, state and local law. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace starting from our hiring and continuing in all parts of our organization. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to our team.