At Wealthbox, we serve thousands of financial advisors with our modern CRM software, which provides an easy way to manage client relationships, organize and execute workflow processes, and collaborate with a team in a powerful and beautiful software solution.
Wealthbox has executed on a product-led growth strategy in SaaS. Our revenue is skyrocketing and the velocity is increasing. Wealthbox’s conversion rate for free-trial-to-paid-subscriptions runs between 50% – 65% in any given month. Honing an amazing user experience with modern engineering and support practices, we’re now ready to really scale up. We’re looking for talented software engineers to join us.
As a senior software engineer at Wealthbox, you’ll work closely with our technical product team to hand-craft fantastic user experience-led features. Additionally, you will join a small group of fantastic senior career Rails developers who have been working in the framework since the 2.3 and prior days. With this group, you will make architectural decisions that will drive the next generation of the Wealthbox tech stack.
With a wide range of projects, you will be a full-stack Rails engineer comfortable navigating from backend architectural improvements, building new 3rd party integrations, to building new React components in Typescript for customer-facing features.
What we’re seeking:
- Strong understanding of the Ruby programming language and Rails framework.
- 5+ years of professional full-stack web development.
- Previous experience maintaining production applications.
- Focus on writing clear, maintainable, tested code.
- Experience with Git, continuous integration and regular deployments.
- Understanding and appreciation of UX and usability.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Ability and interest in mentoring junior engineers a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills and diligent ability to contribute to the team by performing code reviews.