What you’ll do
- Work with a team of developers to architect, build and test technical solutions for modern web and mobile applications using our stack.
- Monitor and deploy production applications
- Perform investigation and root cause analysis on production and pre-production issues using logs and monitoring tools
- Write project documentation for internal and external client use
- Consult with clients providing best practice recommendations where required
- Work within an agile team of PMs, designers and developers to deliver exceptional projects for clients. You’ll contribute to the product backlog, working to define requirements with clients, participate in retrospectives to improve our processes.
What we're looking for
- Experience with RESTful APIs & GraphQL
- Experience with AWS - specifically IAM, Lambda, DynamoDB, ECS
- Experience with writing high-quality tests using Jest, Cypress, etc.
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines
- Have 3+ years experience working with web application
- Self motivated with a high level of autonomy
- Experience with Node.js or similar is desirable
- Experience with React Native
- A clear understanding of Agile methodologies such as Scrum & Kanban
The role & Application process
This role is fully remote; however you must be able to work with a 6 hour overlap of NZDT, Monday through Friday to ensure you're able to sync up with our New Zealand based team.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter that includes links to a few digital products you have completed recently. Applicants without examples will not be considered for this role.
Work visa transfer or sponsorship is not available at this time.
Please note that due to high volume of applicants we may not be able to respond to every applicant individually.