DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You like writing automated tests so you notice regressions on your code early on
- You love to see your users happy. Therefore you don’t hesitate to help clients if the need arises for solving bugs.
- Using a DVCS like git comes natural to you
- You appreciate constructive criticism and are able to provide such yourself when reviewing others code
- You have a thing for documenting your work because you know your future self will appreciate it
YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
- At least 3 years working experience in a development team and experience in developing scalable web apps
- Experience in building Node.js based APIs with Express.JS
- Knowledge of common web security best practices (e.g. OWASP 10)
- You are able to work and communicate with your teammates through our core hours (11am to 4pm german timezone)
THESE SKILLS WOULD BE BENEFICAL FOR YOU
- You have experience with technologies like Redis, RabbitMQ and the ELK stack
- Experience with non-relational databases
- Knowledge of mongodb and its query syntax
- You can analyze and resolve performance issues with mongodb queries and indices
- You’ve worked with gitlab and gitlab ci before
- Knowledge of the Social Network API’s e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- You’ve run your own Web Server in the past and know your way around Linux
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- SMART FRIDAY: Free Friday in the 2nd and 3rd quarter 2022! - As often as you want, with full payment (equivalent to + 24 vacation days).
- Company houses 2023: We rent houses worldwide - free of charge for you. Enjoy work and meet your teammates from all over the world. To work or to take a vacation, we leave it up to you!
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- An enthusiastic and friendly team in a productive working environment.
- Varied and challenging activities in a constantly growing and future-oriented industry.
- Great coaching and development opportunities. We have an annual budget for external training courses and conferences. We previously attended GitHub Universe in London and Amsterdam.
- An afternoon each sprint (every 2 weeks) to work on something that interests you. Want to learn a new programming language? That’s fine by us. It doesn't have to be work-related. It’s there to help you expand your skill set and keep the creative juices flowing.
- Always a cold Fritz-Kola in the fridge (if you decide to stop by our office).
- Join us for whole company get-togethers. Our past retreats have been in Belgium, Prague & Spain. Our next one is in Portugal.