Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, AST (UTC -4)
, FKST (UTC -3)
We’re on the lookout for a friendly, enthusiastic tech-minded individual that enjoys interacting with customers.
We’re an Australian-based SaaS company with team members distributed across the globe. In recent times, we’ve seen a big increase in interest for our space scheduling platform. So much so that it’s becoming quite tricky to help out our stream of worldwide fans!
As we’re a relatively small team (currently 21), you’re primed to make a big impact!
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Answering email/chat questions from prospective and existing customers
- Helping customers find solution to their unique scheduling scenarios
- Providing customers with product demos via video link
- Collecting and reporting feedback to assist with product development decisions
For this role, we need you to:
- Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication in English
- Have a friendly, engaging and professional manner
- Be generally interested in technology/SaaS products
- Have some experience in customer/client interaction
- Enjoy working in a remote team
- Be situated in The UK, Ireland, Mainland Europe or Africa
Skedda is a cloud-based space scheduling solution. The product uses smart automation to assist with the management of bookable ‘space’. Skedda has widespread application but is mostly used to enable self-service bookings for desks, meeting rooms, studios and sport facilities.
We are 100% bootstrapped, profitable and growing fast! We, the founders, continue to build and run the product day-to-date. We have built a team of friendly, enthusiastic high-performers and would love you to join our growing remote team!