Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Enzyme is hiring a Senior Project Manager to drive the development of our flagship eQMS product. The Senior Project Manager will work with the product and engineering teams to:
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Create and maintain detailed implementation schedules that aligns with project goals and meet deadlines
- Lead sprint planning and retro sessions
- Coordinate with product and executive teams to ensure internal resources are aligned, implementation is on schedule, and communication is consistent
- Identify resources needed for project success
- Identify issues and risks to project success and set an action plan in place to resolve
- Monitor and report on the project’s progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Establish and track Key Performance Indicators for project success based on best practices and company priorities
- Analyze data to provide deeper insights and smarter understanding of company operations, opportunities for improvement and areas of strength
Successful candidates will have 5+ years experience managing software projects for high growth B2B SaaS companies.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with multiple emerging companies, especially companies at a Series A/B stage. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with mission critical software that is developed under a quality system, such as that used in healthcare, life science, aerospace or automotive industries.
Position is remote but candidate must be able to acccomodate working hours approximate to UTC-7. Salary and equity grant commensurate with experience.