Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
Experienced Lead UX/UI Designer
AlphaMap is an exciting technology startup servicing the Commercial Real Estate space. The product is a powerful map interface, similar to Google Maps, that allows users in the CRE industry to easily find anything and everything they need to know about a place -- things like: “Who are the owners of this property”, “How many people visit this place everyday”, “How many cars drive in front of this building at 6am?”, and much more.
The venture initially began in late 2019 with development taking nearly 2 years. The team consists of seasoned technology entrepreneurs with immense product, engineering & operational talent. AlphaMap has already proven strong product-market fit, has high interest from the industry, and great traction. The product is the best modern-GIS solution for CRE, and is progressing further at a rapid pace.
AlphaMap is looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer with extensive experience designing web interfaces (primarily desktop). Experience with dashboards, data visualization, or maps could be a plus as well but not required.
- Work directly with the founders as well as the product and engineering teams.
- Manage/collaborate with contracted designers as an additional resource to leverage (on an as-needed basis).
- Develop a clear understanding of customers’ use cases, needs & personas.
- Design to the needs of the user and make complex information easily digestible.
- Create wireframes and detailed designs ready for the engineering team.
- Rapidly iterate through designs.
- Strong communication skills (English – written and verbal).
- 3+ years web-design experience.
- Excels in Figma and other industry-standard design and prototyping tools.
- A self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Has an attention for detail and an eye for good web UI/UX.
- Well organized, disciplined, and able to work remotely.
- Excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
Nice to have: