Are you an experienced Amazon Marketer who'd like to use your experience and skills to make the world a better place?
Harkla is looking for a full time Amazon Marketing Manager to take full responsibility of our growth and profitability on Amazon US, Canada, and UK.
Harkla has done over 8-figures in revenue since being founded in 2016. We work with a passion to help the special needs community, while also supporting each other to become the best at our position we possibly can.
Please read through our core values and principles to familiarize yourself with Harkla.
HARKLA'S CORE PRINCIPLES
Harkla has one mission: Help families raise happy and healthy children with special needs.
This mission is at the core of everything we do. Every decision is centered around the question of "how does this help our customers?"
The way we differentiate ourselves from our competition is by always asking, how can we be more helpful? In customer service, our blog, or post-purchase information, we want to be more helpful.
Harkla's Core Principles:
- Our customers are at the core of our business. We are helping families raise children with autism. Keep this in mind with every decision.
- You are responsible for your work. Tell what you are going to do versus asking for permission.
- Mistakes are OK. Not extracting lessons and implementing those into future processes is not OK.
- Lead with questions, not answers.
- Expect dialogues & debates. We are passionate people trying to do something great.
- 100% of all energy and resources go to our core focus.
- We are a systems-based company. Freedom of thought comes from a foundation of discipline.
- Freedom and responsibility within the framework of a highly developed system.
Make sure to look through our product catalog
so you are familiar with our company.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE?
Your role will be to grow Harkla's overall Amazon sales and profitability. We currently do over 7-figures a year on Amazon, but have a lot of room to grow.
You'll be fully supported to continue learning about Amazon marketing and to stay on top of the latest tactics and strategies. You'll have access to high level private groups and courses. We believe in continuous learning at Harkla and cover all learning expenses.
You will be 100% responsible for improving the metrics below in the US, Canada and UK:
- Secret question you'll need to answer in the application:
- Which product on our website has the most reviews?
- Amazon Top Line Sales
- Amazon Profitability
- Individual Listing's Conversion Rates
- Individual Listings Click Through Rates
- Managing our 3rd Party PPC Agency
- Ranking Listings for Specific Keywords
- Getting reviews for our podcast
- Future product launches
This role will require someone that is good with marketing analytics (data), as well as building repeatable marketing systems.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This is a high growth opportunity for the right person and we take the culture at Harkla very seriously. We don’t have room for big egos and negative thinking.
As a remote company, we need someone who is a self-starter, doesn’t need hand-holding, and can figure out issues on their own.
We are looking for someone that is:
- Comfortable with analyzing data in Excel/Google Sheets to make decisions
- Building repeatable marketing systems (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Loves learning new strategies and tactics
- Wants to be an amazing Amazon Marketer
As a small company, we are very close, so culturally we appreciate individuals who are:
- Interested in using their skills to help the special needs community
- Open to new ideas and challenges
- Excited for other teammate's accomplishments
As a remote company, you will be able to work from home. Harkla provides a monthly stipend for technology related expenses as well as computer related expenses (after a 90 day trial).
Here is more information about the role:
- Full-Time Position
- Work Flexible Hours
- Salary Range: $1,600 to $3,000 per month
- Participation in monthly bonus
- 1% of monthly revenue split among employees
- Healthcare Coverage
- 100% plan coverage for US residents
- $3k/yr for outside US
- Unlimited Learning Budget