'Find Your Dream Remote Job’: a 5-Week Giveaway with WWR
Remote Job HuntingWorking Remotely
Applying for remote jobs can be pretty challenging and we'd like to help you out! For the next five weeks, we'll be giving away resources to help you prepare to land your dream remote career. Each week, we'll be featuring a giveaway + tips across our social media platforms that are aligned with finding remote work.
Follow along each week on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn!
Here’s what you have a chance of winning:
WEEK 1: BUILD YOUR REMOTE WORK SKILLS (Jan 11-15)
Win 1/2 Remote Work Certifications
Whether you're new to remote work or not, continuously finessing our skillset is beneficial. The certification includes:
- ”Seven modules that help guide remote professionals through the key skills needed to be an effective individual contributor and member of a remote team.
- A Remote Worker Effectiveness Audit
- Applicable assignments that are combined with practical advice and case studies from a diverse set of experienced remote professionals.”
The certificate is an excellent addition to your resume letting employers know that you've put the effort into knowing your remote work skills.
*Contest is closed. Congrats to our winners, Sofia Gallo and Omar Alviarez! 🎉
WEEK 2: STAND OUT ONLINE (Jan 18-21)
Win 1/3 LinkedIn Review Sessions
with Mandy Fransz of Make the Leap Digital
What are the best practices for standing out online when applying for remote jobs?
It's easy to join online communities (like WWR’s Slack group 👋) and create profiles on networks like LinkedIn, but optimizing your profile to generating the attention you're looking for is key.
What a LinkedIn Review session with Mandy looks like:
- 60 min., customized 1-on-1 session via Zoom
- Learn how to transform your job-seeker profile into a powerful online business card to attract your dream clients and opportunities on the world’s most powerful online network.
- Get guidance on building a complete, well-optimized “All-star” status profile and online presence to attract your dream clients and opportunities on LinkedIn.
*Contest is closed. Congrats to the winners: Tomika Lowe, Raul Rovira and Marcela Roca! 🎉
WEEK 3: BUILDING A REMOTE JOB HUNTING STRATEGY (Jan 25-28)
Win 1/3 Remote Coaching Sessions
with Kate Smith of The Remote Nomad
Sometimes, a little guidance and an outside perspective are just what we need to improve our job search!
What a career coaching session with Kate looks like:
- 60 min personalized 1:1 session via Zoom
- Identify gaps in your current strategy that could be holding you back from getting job offers
- Learn the high-impact tasks to start implementing so you can maximize your time and get more results
- Personalized feedback on high impact elements within your remote job strategy, resume, and LinkedIn
- Leave with specific action items and a timeline so you know exactly what you need to do to successfully land a remote job
- Determine the best remote career path for you
- Get all your questions answered so you can leave with ultimate confidence and clarity
*Contest is closed. Congrats to the winners: Pauline Chin, Anja Hagedorn and Phakisha Peterson! 🎉
WEEK 4: SPIFF UP YOUR RESUME (Feb 1-5)
Win 1/3 Resume Review Sessions
with Kimmoy Matthews
Get guidance on optimizing your resume for your dream remote job!
What a Resume Review session with Kimmoy looks like:
- CV or resume optimized to increase your job match rate
- One-on-one communication
- Request revisions up to 48 hours after approval
- Keyword optimized for Applicant Tracking Systems
*Contest is closed. Congrats to the winners: Hannah Sperandio, Darryl van Niekerk and Monica Capozziello! 🎉
WEEK 5: REST AND TAKE A BREATHER (Feb 8-12)
Win 1/3 annual memberships with Headspace
For our last week of the contest, we’re prioritizing Rest and Restoration. Job hunting can feel like a full-time job and you deserve to take a breather!
Meditation is a fantastic practice that can represent many things, including our state of mind and the way we respond.
Whether you meditate or not, we all can benefit from taking a meditative approach, which can look like introspection, resting more, taking breaks, having an intentional job search and more… which not only benefits us but our family, friends co-workers and future employers too!
Backed by science, Headspace is the leading meditation app that’s committed to advancing the field of mindfulness meditation through clinically-validated research.
Used by over 70 million users, Headspace does a really great job of making their app accessible for everyone.
*Contest is closed. Congrats to the winners: Betty Makokha, Kiki Michaelidou and Nouri Dummer! 🎉
← Back to Blog