Grants Pass, OR
Jobs posted: 1
We work to serve people, craft experiences, and ignite collaboration and growth.
At Zeal we work every day to craft the best solutions that serve our clients' most valuable needs.
What does that mean to you?
Zeal is a software consultancy. We work with a variety of companies, of varying sizes, and in various vertical markets. In every case our ultimate goal is to have them finish up feeling like they got more than they paid for.
That means that we have a great variety of projects for you to work on, with different challenges, and different business benefits to the client. Being on a consulting team is perfect for someone who gets tired of working on the same old thing all the time, and wants to be able to change it up sometimes.
Our interview process is simple, and transparent.
- As soon as you apply you'll get an email confirming that we got your application.
- Then someone reviews your application for some basic requirements (which are also listed on the application).
- Next you'll have a short interview with someone, likely our Director of Consulting. This won't take more than 30 minutes.
- After that we want to get some code to work on. We have a homework project you can use, or you can bring your own project as long as it includes Rails and React. And it needs to be on your machine and ready to work on, because that's what we'll do together. If you use our homework, please timebox the task to no more than 2 hours.
- Once you've got a project we can work on together, we'll schedule 2 back-to-back interviews with our engineers. 1 engineer in each interview. Together this won't take more than 90 minutes.
- After that, we review the feedback from the engineers, check your references, and extend an offer if it makes sense.
We hope you choose to apply. We'd love to get to know you.