Grants Pass, OR
Jobs posted: 2
We work to serve people, craft experiences, and ignite collaboration and growth.
At Zeal we work every day to craft the best solutions that serve our clients' most valuable needs.
What does that mean to you?
Zeal is a software consultancy. We work with a variety of companies, of varying sizes, and in various vertical markets. In every case our ultimate goal is to have them finish up feeling like they got more than they paid for.
That means that we have a great variety of projects for you to work on, with different challenges, and different business benefits to the client. Being on a consulting team is perfect for someone who gets tired of working on the same old thing all the time, and wants to be able to change it up sometimes.
Our interview process is simple, and transparent.
- As soon as you apply you'll get an email confirming that we got your application.
- Someone will review your application for some basic requirements (which are also listed on the application). We try to do this within 1-2 days of your application.
- Next we'll schedule a short interview with someone, likely our Director of Consulting. This won't take more than 30 minutes.
- After that we'll pair you with a couple of our engineers to work on some code we use for interviews. These are back-to-back 45-minute sessions with 2 different engineers, typically. We want you to see what it would be like to work with us, and us with you.
- After that, we review the feedback from the engineers, check your references, and extend an offer, if it makes sense.
We hope you choose to apply. We'd love to get to know you.