San Francisco, CA
Jobs posted: 1
Bringing the joy back into travel planning
TravelJoy is the market network for the leisure travel industry. Our mission is to bring the joy back into travel planning. We've built a product that thousands of travel agents absolutely love and depend on every day. You can check out our product here: traveljoy.com.
Working at TravelJoy
Get things done - Move fast - Improve together - Work smart - Be humble - Simplify - Have fun
Benefits and perks
* Generous vacation: TravelJoy has a minimum 3-week vacation policy.
* Company retreats: Although we work remotely, we get together quarterly (when it is safe to do so). Previous locations have been SF, Tahoe, Mexico City, Puerto Vallarta.
* Flexible hours: We ask for 4-hour overlap with 9a - 5p PT.
* Work from home: We've been remote-first since before pandemic times. Our team members have worked from California, Hawaii, Illinois, Missouri, New York, and Ohio.
* 401(k) contribution: We offer 401(k) matching up to 4% of compensation.
* Health insurance: We provide full medical, dental, and vision coverage.
* Monthly stipend: Use toward anything that you feel will make you a more effective member of the team. Ex: a co-working membership, your favorite meditation app, blazing fast internet, gym membership, books, etc.
* Team activities: While we're not traveling, we've started virtual bi-weekly happy hours (which occasionally turn into ticket to ride game nights). We also done empanada cooking classes and cocktail making classes. What should we do next?
* Charitable contributions: We match employee donations to non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations, up to $500 per year.
* Sacred maker hours: 70% of your time dedicated to building.
* Monthly hackdays: work on whatever you're interested in that's related to the company.
Learn more at team.traveljoy.com