Jobs posted: 10
Showcase IDX is a leader in home search, consumer engagement, and lead generation for real estate agents and teams. In August 2020, we were acquired by eXp World Holdings (Nasdaq: EXPI) and will continue to operate as an independent company.
For our sister company, eXp Realty, we will be developing a national and international search portal product, while maintaining the growth of our existing business.
This is a rare opportunity to join our team at the beginning of a new mission, as we look to redefine how people find and buy homes on a national and eventually international scale. We are rethinking today's generic home search experience and creating a set of next-generation tools that will help millions of people around the world find and buy their next home. To achieve these ambitious goals, we'll be keeping things simple and transparent in the product design, code, and team. We believe that simple can be hard, but simple is worth the effort.
It's important to us that work is as enjoyable and drama-free as possible. Not every day will be sunshine and rainbows, but we've got each other's backs, and come together to help each other when we're unsure, stuck, or facing adversity. We like making well-reasoned decisions and making them quickly. We don't particularly like too many meetings, but we love working together to figure things out. We're laid back with each other, don't take ourselves too seriously, and laugh (probably more than we should), but we ship awesome, well-documented, and tested code, often.
Our team is made up of experienced, talented people who see opportunities where others may not. We understand that innovation comes from experience, experimentation, iteration, taking smart risks, and rejecting the idea that the status quo is the only or best way to solve a problem. You'll be challenged by big ideas, and have the opportunity to influence a product that truly impacts one of the biggest decisions in people's lives in very real ways.
We are picky about our code. We want our codebase to be readable, maintainable, performant, reliable, and well-tested. We encourage use of language features to make code more readable, not overly clever. We aggressively, but nicely, code-review each other. We learn from each other, and push each other to get better.
We believe that delivering value outweighs how many hours you work or where you work. In our eyes, the best performance and outcomes come from focusing on our personal and team growth and development. We provide a flexible work schedule, generous vacation, a relaxed work environment, and opportunities for professional growth and development. You'll never be asked to come into an office.
- Amazing work/life balance - sane & flexible work schedule, generous vacation.
- Work on interesting technical and product challenges in an environment that encourages creativity, fun, and the use of new tools to deliver the best results.
- Have the creative freedom for learning, experimenting, and responsible risk-taking in a startup-like environment.
- Work closely with a small, talented team with a proven track record.
- Be a central part of a product team that iterates constantly and ships regularly.
- Create a developer culture that attracts and retains the absolute best engineers through a motivating and rewarding environment. You will help hire, mentor, and motivate an outstanding engineering team.
- Work on public-facing products that customers actually pay for and love.
- Have your work be seen and used by hundreds of millions of people
- Spend your day engineering software instead of wasting time in meetings
- Great benefits like Health Insurance and flexible vacation scheduling.
- 100% remote opportunity. We do not have an office.