Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Jobs posted: 1
The Dutch based Medvision360 BV is specialised in delivering high quality, secure eHealth solutions. Where stability, reliability and continuous availability of software are key to our business success. We create innovative and complex web and mobile applications, based latest technology. In the previous 8 years we have been working on our MEDrecord platform, which is completely standardised with open REST API’s.
For the next years we have started several European projects. In these projects we will (for instance) monitor patients with heart failure at home, and we need to add Artificial Intelligence on top of EEG datasets for epilepsy patients and we need to develop an AI based chatbot for elderly. For this we need to connect to various devices, but also services like Google Fit, and make “something” out of all of this huge datasets.
Our codebase exist of:
- Microservices based backend and API’s
- API’s are based on FHIR, check http://fhir-test.medvision360.org/
- The client side is Angular 2+ with CSS
- Mobile is based on ReactNative
Within the upcoming years it is our intention to go to the market and become one of the major players in the eHealth domain. For this we are setting up a new development team.
We do this with our several brands:
- MEDrecord is a eHealth platform as a service, please check www.medrecord.io
- MedSafe is one of the 12 Personal Health Environments in The Netherlands, please check www.medsafe.io
- KnowL is a Learning Management System