Magnolia started small, driven by two innovators who wanted to build a flexible and powerful CMS. Over the years, we've extended this vision to make life easier for our customers and partners - to understand your DX challenges and to ensure that each deployment of the platform is truly tailored to what you want.
Who We Are
Magnolia was founded in 1997 by Boris Kraft and Pascal Mangold, two software entrepreneurs with a passion for both people and technology. It is a privately-held company with headquarters in Basel, Switzerland.
Today, Magnolia has a global reach, with more than 10 regional offices serving customers in over 100 countries. Through its network of expert implementation partners, Magnolia helps enterprises master their DX initiatives with a platform that's engineered for the challenges and opportunities of going digital.
What We Do
We started with the vision of building one of the first open-source content management systems that let organizations create engaging websites and digital experiences around their existing IT infrastructure, exactly the way they want.
The result is an award-winning, fast and flexible Headless CMS - available in the cloud or on-premises, used in DX architectures. A CMS that powers the digital presence of some of the largest companies in the world.
Our "Drivers" Determine How Each Employee Contributes To Our Culture
- take charge: Everyone at Magnolia is in the driver’s seat and we set the direction according to what our customers, colleagues and culture need. No matter the roadblocks you see ahead, you take charge in (re)shaping the destination.
- connect: You never drive alone. Building meaningful connections means creating experiences together that form a foundation of trust so next time there’s a bump in the road, you know someone else has your back
- be you: Choose your own ways and means. We thrive on making every perspective count so that you feel safe enough to follow your purpose and at the same time pursue one common goal. Our way of growing is to mutually question ourselves and others.
Who We Are As People
- Bright, fun, and open-minded colleagues spread across the globe
- Lateral and vertical growth opportunities
- Flexibility, flexibility, flexibility
- Aside from work, we are parents, gamers, bookworms, athletes, adrenaline junkies, philosophers, and so much more.
We’re sure there’s lots more to know about Magnolia International Ltd., but we don’t have all the info at the moment.
Be sure to take a look at their job postings below, and visit their website to find out.