Jobs posted: 2
Jackson River is a technology and strategy firm that supports and strengthens progressive nonprofits doing good work in the world.
Jackson River was founded in 2008 by veterans of the nonprofit world who saw an opportunity to help progressive organizations harness the power of open, cutting-edge technologies and enhance the impact of their efforts.
- Put our support and service philosophy first: Our clients will never wait in a phone queue to be transferred to someone who doesn't know how to help.
- Build a team of experts all over the country with direct nonprofit experience, cause marketing expertise, and deep technical chops.
- Innovate with a best of breed solution called Springboard, an open online marketing, fundraising, and advocacy solution that is easy to use and open to possibility.
- Shared what we've learned by sponsoring conferences like NTEN NTC, Dreamforce, DrupalCon, and Web of Change.
- Invested heavily to keep our staff at the leading edge of engagement strategies and the ever-changing landscape of technologies and tools.
We go to bed every night knowing that every conference call, every feature, and every recommendation we delivered is improving our collective lot on this planet.