Jobs posted: 5
At Flow, our mission is to help the world’s best teams do more and achieve more together.
At Flow, our mission is to help the world’s best teams do more and achieve more together. We make it easy for them to seamlessly manage all of their tasks, projects, and timelines in a single tool. While other tools focus on adding features and functionality, we’re focused on building something that’s simple, incredibly fast, and delightful to use. Our customers are the most ambitious organizations in the world — places like Apple, Red Bull, Shopify, TED, and Yale. We work tirelessly to help them work brilliantly.
When you join Flow, you’re not only joining a global, remote-first company, but a team that values:
- Feeling empowered to achieve their ambitions
- Inclusivity, open-mindedness, and diversity
- The wellbeing of their teammates and the people around them
- Making long-term, high-impact decisions, even if they’re harder
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and committed to building a sustainable company that will grow for decades to come. We’ve built a benefits package that invests in our employee’s long-term personal and professional growth and well-being.
Here’s a sample of what that includes:
- Work-life balance. That means 8 hours of work, 5 days each week (for a total of 40 hours) because the time you spend outside of work is just as important as the time you spend working.
- Flexible schedule and location. Work from wherever you please and on a schedule that works best for you. All you need is a computer and access to a stable internet connection.
- Generous vacation policy. We offer unlimited vacation and encourage everyone to take at least 3 weeks off per year.
- Education stipend. You’ll have an annual budget to buy books, courses, and other resources you need to continue learning and developing.
- Competitive compensation.