is a portfolio assistant for cryptocurrency. It is used by over 500,000 cryptocurrency holders collectively tracking over $20 billion in crypto assets. CoinTracker enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more. Beyond cryptocurrency, we are building a general automated financial assistant for all financial assets.
Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of the world.
Some things we’re proud of:
💲 Over $20B in exchange crypto assets are tracked on CoinTracker
📈 Profitable and growing 14X year over year
🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, and other industry leaders
💼 Backers including Y Combinator, Initialized Capital, Serena Williams, and more
We are a global, distributed team of 40. We care deeply about building an exceptional product that makes a positive impact in the world.
Why join CoinTracker?
- Join a Series A startup (team of 40) with a breakout trajectory
- Rapidly learn in a fast-paced, extremely high-growth environment
- Work with a world-class team including early members from Airbnb, Coinbase, Kik, Zapier, and former folks from Apple, Google, Robinhood, Shopify, Spotify, Uber, and other top companies
- Join us globally as part of a fully distributed team
- Work in an environment with high trust, transparency, and autonomy
- Tackle challenging technical & business problems
- Cryptocurrency has gone from zero → $2T in the first decade and is on a trajectory to surpass $10T in the next decade; join us to shape the future of finance
This is your opportunity to get on our radar and tell us about how amazing you are
1. Initial calls - 2 x 45-minutes
Assess mutual fit for you at CoinTracker
2. Take-home assignment - 2-4 hours
Demonstrate your skills for the role through a real-world practical exercise
3. Final interviews - Half Day
• Meet other members of the team that you'll be working with
• Present your take-home assignment from Step 2
• Don't worry, we'll build in breaks!
4. Final steps & offer 🎉
• If time permits, join us casually for all hands, socials, or team meetings
• Reference calls
• Background check