Jobs posted: 4
The world’s easiest web-based church management software that's designed for small and mid-sized churches.
Who is Breeze?
We strive to be the world’s easiest web-based church management software for small and mid-sized churches. Breeze is used by more than five thousand churches to organize people, track giving, manage events and more. Our owner and founder resides in Grand Rapids, MI (hometown of President Gerald R. Ford) with a team of 38 servant-minded, ministry-loving, Breeze enthusiasts working alongside him from over 19 different states throughout the U.S. Breeze Story
Check out our careers page.
Core Values at Breeze
These are the core values that we try to embody every day, as we interact with our customers and with each other. These are also the core values that we look for when hiring or contracting new team members.
- Hustle | Your drive and tenacity to get things done is unstoppable. You struggle sleeping when projects are half-finished. You can’t focus on anything else when you haven’t completed a task. You’ll do whatever it takes to cross the finish line.
- Resourceful | When you don’t know an answer, you know how to find it. When there’s not a solution, you make a solution. You have the creativity it takes to find a way to get the job done.
- Social Savant | You’re great with people. You can empathize and connect with them on a relational level. Your emotional intelligence is spot on, allowing you to know exactly when to open your mouth and when to close it and simply open your ears.
- Servant Minded | Your focus is on making others successful. You're not worried about who gets the credit. You're humble and able to admit and take responsibility when you drop the ball, learning from the experience to improve next time.
Breeze Guiding Principles
These are the principles that guide every business decision, structure change, and policy implementation…
- Serving every small to mid-sized church on the planet.
- Be a place that people love to work.
- Longevity as a stable and guiding approach to strategy and long-term decision making.