Zmags is looking for an experienced, high-performing, service-minded Senior Solutions Engineer to join our team! The Zmags Global Services team is a dynamic, customer-focused team driven to exceed expectation, drive revenue, and foster brand loyalty. This role is an exciting opportunity to work within a flexible and collaborative environment as part of a growing SaaS company working directly with recognizable brands and retailers.
Our Senior Solutions Engineer role is perfect for someone who is high-energy, enjoys working with customers and colleagues, and has strong technical and communication skills. In this role, you will serve as a technical advisor and consultant to ensure our customers are supported and seeing success with the Zmags Platforms. You will provide technical consultation support for Zmags’ two SaaS platforms, Publicator and Creator, which includes supporting Zmags customers and driving their success by providing implementation/integration assistance and troubleshooting bugs or other technical issues.
Who we are:
Our platform provides marketers with limitless ability to create rich, interactive, revenue-generating experiences quickly, and publish them in seconds, no coding necessary. Brands revolutionize how they bring their content journeys to life with Creator — within any tech stack and any existing workflow, without traditional technology and resource constraints.
We are the game-changers, the out-of-the-box thinkers, the innovators who won’t settle for good enough, and the ones who will do whatever it takes to get the job done. Our passion for helping our customers rethink the power and impact of their digital experiences is what drives us and inspires us, every day.
We are Creators.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer at Zmags, you will:
- Prove the technical feasibility and ease of use of the platform to both highly technical and non-technical audiences
- Technical support including troubleshooting issues, fault diagnosis and providing resolution to customer issues within Service Level Agreement (SLA) and targets
- Listen and understand the customer's needs and provide proactive suggestions as well as answers to improve customers' use and satisfaction
- Bug and case management
- Contribute to the development of internal knowledge base and customer solution portal
What makes you a great fit for the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar) preferred
- 3+ years in a technical, client-facing role
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers of all levels
- Critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving expertise
- Web-debugging (Web Dev. Tools) preferred
- E-commerce Platform knowledge (SFCC, Magento, Hybris, Shopify, Big Commerce ……) a plus
Interested in joining Zmags? We want to hear from you!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply via LinkedIn
. No phone calls or third party resume submissions, please.
Zmags provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Zmags will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.