We’re Zalter, a determined and empathetic team. Our mission is to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Find out more about us: https://zalter.com
We're looking to hire an EXCEPTIONAL team and that means hiring people who are highly ambitious, sensitive, and excited about building the future of high-security authentication!
What Excites You
- A collaborative environment with a tight feedback loop between the work you do and the impact it has on users
- Solving problems with pragmatic solutions — you know when to make trade-offs between complexity and shipping quickly
- Shaping the culture and growing the team through recruiting, mentorship, and establishing best practices
- Learning new skills and technologies in a fast-paced environment — you'll work across many languages to ensure that our developers have a first-class experience regardless of their language of choice
What Excites Us
- On Frontend, experience in React (Next.js is a plus) and Typescript and the associated stack
- On Backend, experience in Node, C/C++ is a bonus, protocols understanding (HTTP2, WebSocket, etc)
- Proven experience in API architecture and implementation
- Web performance experience is a plus
- 4+ years as full-stack role
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience with TDD/BDD would be nice to have
What Success Looks Like
- Technical — build experiences that delight developers
- Ownership — advocate for projects and solutions that you believe in and ship them to production
- Leadership — level up your teammates by providing mentorship and guidance
Our Tech Stack
- Frontend: TypeScript, React
- Backend: TypeScript, Node
Salary and benefits
- 60,000 - 80,000 EUR/year
- 20 days holiday, plus public holidays and a day for your birthday
Location: fully remote, or within the RO only
Fluent in both speaking and writing the English language is mandatory.
We encourage you to apply for this role even if your experience doesn't exactly match up to our job description (our job descriptions are directional and not perfect recipes for exactly what we need).
We are committed to building a diverse, fun, inclusive workspace where everyone (regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics) feels like they belong. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Meet & greet
- A technical exercise appropriate to the role
- A leadership interview with our CEO, Valentin