About The Role – Drive growth by proactively helping users achieve their goals
We’re looking for a customer success professional who loves building relationships and leveraging those relationships to help orchestrate and drive success for our customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for the success of a portfolio of small to mid-market level customers alongside two other Customer Success Managers on our Customer Success team.
You'll ensure your customers fully adopt once they purchase. You’ll also provide coaching and consulting throughout the lifecycle of your customers ensuring they are successful and growing with YouCanBook.me.
Your team will be led by our Head of Customers and will work together with our Support and Education team to maintain and exceed our award-winning customer service level
. As a core member of the Customer department, you’ll become an expert in the product.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You’ll own the small to mid-market level customer experience.
- You’ll project-manage the onboarding process for small to mid-market level customers, ensuring adoption at the individual contributor level.
- You’ll maintain direct relationships with multiple stakeholders in smaller accounts qualified for expansion.
- You’ll consult with your customers to develop a thorough understanding of their business objectives, in addition to consulting on how they need to use the product.
- You’ll become an expert on the YouCanBook.me tool, allowing you to coach your customers to achieve their objectives from a position of strong product knowledge.
- You’ll own and initiate regular communication with your customers, and you’ll be responsible for maintaining up-to-date documentation of their use case, feature requests, payment and legal requirements, organizational and account structure requirements, and emergency and champion contact information.
- You’ll proactively engage in renewal conversations with each of your customers, ensuring they get exactly what they need from their annual plans.
- You’ll be responsible for protecting customer data by following and enforcing our privacy and security policies.
- You’ll report your efforts to your customers in regular account review and strategy meetings at the cadence of the customer’s choosing.
- You’ll track and report back to your colleagues on your two primary KPIs: expansion and retention.
- At least 2+ years experience working as a success manager at a SaaS product.
- You have a demonstrated track record of retention and satisfaction across your portfolio of customers.
- You can demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple priorities and goals, including managing a portfolio of customers.
- You’re comfortable with various conversations and management required throughout the entire lifecycle of a customer, from onboarding and education to expansion, support and escalation, including internally quarterbacking issues and feature requests.
- You are observant, noticing and recording trends and insights across your customer cohort, documenting and building processes to share with your colleagues.
- You seek insights qualitatively, by listening closely and asking questions of your customers, and you also seek out answers in data, proactively wringing actionable strategies out of reports and spreadsheets.
- You consistently follow processes for tracking activity in a CRM where you habitually leave detailed documentation of your work and interactions with customers.
- You are an exceptional communicator, writing clearly, speaking directly, and possessing the maturity to take the lead in meetings involving people from multiple organizations.
- You communicate naturally over Zoom, email, phone and pre-recorded customized videos for customers.
- You are a self-starter, innovative and have an extraordinary attention to detail.
- You are able to work during US Central business hours.
Culture and Benefits
YouCanBook.me's culture offers:
- An opportunity to innovate on your experience with customer success in an environment where curious minds are supported, expansion and retention-driving experiments are encouraged and measured, and successful experiments are turned into repeating processes.
- The support you need to build a proactive, independently managed routine to put your customer relationships first.
- Transparency: We work together to solve problems, not keep secrets from each other. We have an open salary structure in the company, open slack channels and clear accountability and decision-making.
- A profitable, stable, solvent company. Everyone's work directly impacts the profitability of the company. We want to grow to solve problems for more people, to grow our tool to sustain our business and keep providing the high level service for our customers.
Working at YouCanBook.me includes benefits that reflect our culture. We're a pretty generous company and our bottom line is not based on squeezing staff costs. Benefits include:
- Fully funded family health insurance
- Paid company retreats (and a rest week!)
- Contribution to a 401k
- Profit share after 1.5 years
- The computer and tech tools you need to get the job done
- Salary Range - expect to earn $60k+
How to Apply
In your cover letter, tell us why you want to work for us and why you are perfect for this position. We'd like to know:
- About your relevant experience and the performance metrics you've met and exceeded
- The size of your current portfolio of customers
- Your strategies for building relationships with account stakeholders
- Examples of how you've managed a wide range of responsibilities, including deadlines and competing priorities
- An example of a proactive engagement from you that drove retention or expansion in one of your accounts
- An example of a challenging customer issue you managed to turn into a success story
- Which time zone you are working in (we require the ability to work US Central business hours)
If you make it to our shortlist, expect some skill-measuring tasks from us, multiple chats with the team, and an opportunity to find out more!
Monday October 4th 2021: Deadline for Applications
Thursday + Friday October 7th/8th : First Stage Interviews
Week of Monday October 11th: Final stage interview and selection.
We are aware that, in the current COVID-strained times, every job is precious. As a company we have also been making our contribution
to help those who have been adversely affected by the pandemic. We are fortunate that our own business is about building a reliable cost-saving tool for businesses to connect with their customers remotely, so we have seen an increase, rather than decrease in business this year.
We are determined to ensure that every job we offer here at YCBM is a secure one – we take our commitment as an employer seriously. In return, we read and review every single application looking for the right match, so we urge you to read a journal piece from our CEO on how we hire.
We absolutely will only consider candidates who are serious about their desire to work for us (it will be obvious to us up the minute we look at your cover letter) so please don't expect much progress if you just send us a generic cover letter and resume, sorry!