Junior Technical Recruiter (North America)
Full-TimeBusiness & ManagementNorth America only
X-Team is an international company founded in Melbourne, Australia, that helps companies scale their development teams by providing them with extraordinary teams of developers from around the world.
We are 100% remote and believe in building a world where developers can have access to an environment of growth and incredible opportunities regardless of where they live.
We are also a community of people dedicated to unleashing our potential. We’ve fostered a unique, active lifestyle and culture around this idea that continues to attract thousands of developers to apply every day.
We proactively support our developers, fund their learning and growth, connect them in roaming hacker houses around the world, and give them a remote environment that motivates and inspires them on a daily basis. While other companies merely place and drop their talent, we provide unified teams of developers centered around the same beliefs, values, and lifestyle.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people. We work with big brands like Riot Games, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc., Coinbase, Google, Twitter and more…
Responsibilities as Junior Technical Recruiter (North America):
- Perform interviews Hangouts/Zoom to evaluate developers’ communication skills and better understand if they are a fit for X-Team's open roles.
- Build and actively maintain candidate shortlists for open roles and present to the team.
- Collaborate with our outreach recruiters to help fill your open roles.
- Scour our ATS for potential fits for your assigned roles.
- Execute contracts for each new hire and ensure they are onboarded successfully by our community team.
- Based in North America and native and fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- At least 6 months experience as a technical recruiter or related role in the software development industry.
- Ability to be a brand ambassador and represent the X-Team brand in front of potential new hires
- Independent, self-motivated
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Proactive attitude and communication style
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Effective negotiating skills
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, StackOverflow, Github, etc.
- Experience with working remotely (nice to have)
- Work from anywhere on a flexible schedule as part of a company of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world. http://x-outpost.com
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, games, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you. https://youtu.be/Th80vOGFvUE
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography equipment, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, headphones, etc. #NeverStopExploring (https://x-team.com/unleash)