Developer Resourcing Manager
View all X-Team jobs →
“Motivated developers, ready to join your team.”
X-Team is an international company founded in Melbourne, Australia that helps companies scale their development teams by providing them with extraordinary teams of developers from around the world.
We are 100% remote and believe in building a world where developers can have access to an environment of growth and incredible opportunities regardless of where they live.
We are also a community of people dedicated to unleashing our potential every day. We’ve fostered a unique, active lifestyle and culture around this idea that continues to attract thousands of developers to apply every day.
What separates us from our competition is the level of attention and care we give our developers compared to other more "talent"-based solutions. We proactively support them, fund their learning and growth, connect them in roaming hacker houses around the world, and give them a remote environment that motivates and inspires them on a daily basis. While other companies simply place and drop their talent, we provide unified teams of developers centered around the same beliefs, values and lifestyle.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people.
We’re looking for a Cavalry Manager (Developer Resourcing Manager) to join our core team and make an impact on our growth by helping us fill open roles with the right people. This isn't a recruitment role, but rather utilizing our existing resource pool (which we call our "cavalry") to determine the best fit for each developer role.
You've got a background in development and can spot a true team player from a mile away. Within 30 seconds of reviewing a developer, you know whether they'll succeed. You're also driven by constant new challenges and a spirit of generosity.
As much as you love development, you're ready to enter the business side of one of the biggest names in the Teams as a Service market.
The right individual will be self-driven, with a strong attention to detail and an active, 'keep moving forward' attitude. We also need someone creative, open-minded, persistent, highly collaborative, and who has a passion for driving business results.
- Work as an extension of our sales team to help identify the best developers for all of our current open roles. You serve as the final filter to helping extraordinary people get hired at X-Team.
- Stay on top of the current resourcing needs of our sales team and internal project teams.
- Review all recently qualified developers and ensure their profiles are as complete as possible. Also reach out and help offer them guidance on skills they should gain to become more hireable.
- Maintain developer shortlists around key technologies (React, Node, etc.) based on availability to more easily call upon developers for open roles.
- Check in with past qualified developers to get status updates and learn more about their recent projects to update their profiles.
- Make feature recommendations for our internal sourcing platform you will utilize on a daily basis.
- Interview qualified developers for open roles if/when needed.
- Work with marketing to update our advertising based on our supply levels of each technology skillset.
- At least 4 hours overlap with USA working hours.
- 4+ years of a technical background either as an engineering manager or lead developer.
- Fluent English level for both written and verbal communication.
- "Keep Moving Forward" attitude, dedicated to helping the team achieve its goals.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze the needs of clients.
Nice to have:
- Experience with working remotely.
- Experience with project management.
- Familiarity with handling and language of service/consultant contractual agreements.
- Experience with web/software development.
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing.
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Work from anywhere (really, anywhere).
- Unleash+ budget of $2,500 per year toward growth and well-being
Apply for this position
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2LMIf8b