has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our international team working on Back-office development.
In this role, you will be a part of a team that works on building our Salesforce instance and various integrations with other systems. You'll develop new exciting features for the Sales team, improve existing application logic, identify and fix bottlenecks in data import workflows. You will work on creative solutions for challenging problems with close collaboration with our Backend, Data analytics, SalesOps, and DevOps teams.
To be successful, you are a Software Developer with knowledge of Salesforce, it's related systems, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Your manager will be Eduard Kibort, Director of Back-Office Development
About the Role
- Support and develop new features to the Salesforce CPQ engine
- Integrate Salesforce with various data warehouses
- Develop API endpoints for other teams
- Work on integration with 3rd party systems like DocuSign, Zuora, NetSuite, Avalara, Marketo, and others
- Build and improve a CI/CD environment based on Copado
- Generate creative ideas
Our Tech Stack:
- Salesforce default tech stack (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, SOQL)
- Salesforce platform APIs (SOAP, REST, Bulk, Streaming)
- Java backend, Postgres data warehouse, Workato
- Git, Copado, Teamcity
- Proven experience as a Software Developer (3 years would be optimum)
- Experience with Salesforce tech stack and other related systems
- Passion about product and team
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Experience with other languages like Java or JVM-based (Kotlin, Scala)
- SQL knowledge
Through the recruitment process, you'll be guided by Tomas Petrik
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up-to-date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.