keeps growing and we're looking for a Sales Demo Engineer to join our international Sales Engineering team.
In this role, you'll work closely with the Sales Engineering team located in our US and Dublin offices on a variety of efforts including but not limited to creating new customised demos for our clients, new functionality demonstration creation and increasing scalability of the demo process. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to develop demonstration and presentation skills and have direct influence on creating an additional customer value and support the Wrike’s business.
To be successful, you'll need to have experience working as a product specialist (ideally with SaaS product) or a demo engineer and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting internal business teams.
Your manager will be Seth Shearer, Global Vice President Sales Engineering
About the Role
- Understand prospective customer goals and challenges.
- Create customised demos specific to customer sales cycle and value propositions.
- Create general purpose demonstrations showcasing newly released functionality in partnership with the PM organisation.
- Develop expertise in Wrike and connecting our platform to other 3rd party tools to show additional customer value.
- Develop demonstration/presentation skills.
- Create plans for additional demo reusability and processes to increase scalability of the demo process.
- Take requirement documents from Sales Engineering team and work autonomously to create demos.
- Create and enrich data used within demonstrations to create a realistic demo example enabling the field team to tell compelling stories.
- Minimum 2-years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work on projects autonomously with minimal direction.
- Interest in sales processes, business value, and solving complex customer needs.
- Experience with integrations (trigger/action framework) APIs.
- Scripting skills (Python/Perl/Java/C++) to read the code and to be able to add high level customisation.
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Previous experience working with SaaS product.
- Enterprise Architecture experience.
- B.S. in CS/EE/IS/MIS or related Engineering/Science program.
Stay up to date with the latest news about Wrike events and Hot Jobs by signing up to our TechClub Newsletter and never miss an opportunity at Wrike.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.