is expanding its Engineering Prague hub which is focused on product development and our SaaS platform helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. We’re looking for an Automation Quality Assurance Engineer to be an integral part of our Prague development team to ensure product quality.
In this role, you will develop internal tools and services which are written in Java spring boot, Kotlin, Scala, enhance test infrastructure (improve dockers configurations, improve our own http_session balancer, move&deploy&run test_infra&test_builds&application in GCE and Kubernetes). At Wrike, we rely on the quality of the speed. We move fast with our large application and have 30+ teams working on it, thanks to 10s thousands of automated tests written in modern frameworks which run on a dynamic and fast infrastructure.
To be successful, you will need programming and automation skills to participate in test automation evolution and product success. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun.
About the Role
- Active participation in scrum team processes
- Gathering and analyzing information on product changes, bugs, test scenarios with fellow QA engineers
- Automating test case scenarios.
- Supporting Smoke, integration, deploy and regression automation testing, helping with analyzing and investigating results.
- Participation in developing testing tools, infrastructure and frameworks
- Driving QA automation culture in your product team
Our Tech Stack:
- Java 11
- JUnit 4 / JUnit 5
- Retrofit 2.0
- Allure report+Allure EE
- CI/CD tools
- 2+ years of experience in QA automation
- Understanding of QA & AutomateQA practices and processes
- Java programming skills
- Strong understanding of OOP
- Experience with Maven or another build tool
- SQL basics
- Experience with Selenium, Retrofit or similar automation tools.
- Experience in version control systems and CI.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Good spoken and written English.
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Deep experience with CI tools (TeamCity or Jenkins or similar) and/or test infrastructure
- Experience with Junit, HtmlElements, Allure framework
Stay up to date with the latest news about Wrike events and Hot Jobs by signing up to our TechClub Newsletter and never miss an opportunity at Wrike. Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.