Who We Are
Wild West Media provides competitive advertising strategies to the top 1% of Amazon Sellers. We create, manage, and optimize high performing pay-per-click campaigns driven by advanced market intelligence. We are a service business, partnering with our clients to scale their businesses and achieve their desired outcomes. We immerse ourselves in advanced advertising strategy to provide our clients with a competitive advantage.
Who You Are
Our agency is looking for an experienced Amazon Advertising strategist to manage our rapidly growing client accounts. You have experience managing Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and DSP display media at scale.
You’re someone with confidence in your ability to solve problems. You have the attitude that if you don’t know the answer, you’ll find the answer. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenges of converting paid traffic to sales.
The Amazon Advertising platform is relatively new and constantly evolving and changing. Even though we offer a remote opportunity, we work in a highly collaborative environment. You will be accountable for the client's campaign performance, execution of regular optimization and strategy, and communicating with the team.
Amazon Advertising Lead Responsibilities:
- Create structured and organized pay-per-click campaigns
- Understand search algorithms, keyword queries, and shopper behavior
- Leverage advanced bidding strategies to secure top ad positions
- Develop and test new strategies to improve campaign performance
- Use Airtable to analyze and improve keyword performance and profitability
- Manage large advertising budgets while maintaining cost-efficiency
- Optimize clients’ advertising performance across all Amazon Advertising platforms - Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, AMS Product Display, and DSP Programmatic
- Consistently add new search terms, keywords, and targeting for scale
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ brands, products, and competitors
- Manage automated bidding software to meet sales and profitability targets
- Synthesize complex data into actionable goals
Amazon Advertising Lead Requirements:
- 5+ years experience managing pay-per-click accounts
- Experience with Ecommerce and Amazon Advertising paid search campaigns
- Familiarity with Seller Central’s Campaign Manager and Advertising Reports
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Immaculate written and verbal communication
- Remarketing and advanced display targeting experience
- Proficient in Google Sheets and Excel
- Ability to manage multiple clients, campaigns, and initiatives
Wild West Media values loyalty and hard work. We’re committed to creating great work experiences for our team with opportunities for advancement.
Wild West Media has been scaling search and display campaigns in competitive markets for 15+ years. We've spent the last three years focused solely on Amazon Advertising, developing and executing winning pay-per-click campaigns for the top private label brands. If you’re interested in learning more about Wild West Media’s advertising philosophy and strategy, here’s a link to our CEO, Cherie Yvette, presenting on Amazon Advertising:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail a resumé and cover letter, including details about yourself and your pay-per-click advertising experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include details of advertising campaigns you’ve scaled successfully on Amazon.