The Senior Product Manager will join our growing PM team to lead major initiatives for our client partners as well as play a key role in shaping Whitespectre’s own software products. For this position, our ideal candidate has successfully managed platforms and/or mobile applications in the healthcare or lifestyle space with a significant data component.
As a demonstrated product leader, you will own product development from inception to launch, developing a deep understanding of each client’s business and target customer. You should be an expert communicator and strategist who enjoys collaborating with client stakeholders and working within a close-knit delivery team dedicated to delivering high-scaling software products that drive business growth and provide a stellar user experience. In this role you will work on exciting projects from both established companies and funded startups, and help shape Whitespectre’s proprietary digital products.
What you’ll do:
- Align on key business goals and customer needs for each product initiative and provide strategic product direction
- Partner with executive-level stakeholders and the development team to define, deliver, and advance the product roadmap.
- Own product evolution from inception through launch and iteration.
- Define and communicate detailed user stories, and be able to lead a team’s grooming and sprint planning sessions.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and the development team to create engaging and dynamic user experiences.
- Leverage analytics, surveys, competitive analysis, and user interviews to identify areas of opportunity or improvement.
- Lead stakeholder meetings and communicate regularly with the Whitespectre executive team on progress and the client relationship.
- Mentor other product team members
Who you are:
- A natural leader who is a clear, effective, and engaging communicator – someone who can build trust and alignment, even in tricky situations.
- A collaborative, creative problem solver who loves digging into complex challenges and values different perspectives.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about new products, emerging technologies, and new market opportunities.
- Seeking career growth and learning opportunities with a company that prioritizes your personal and professional development.
- User-centric with a strong focus on personas and usability.
- 4+ years in a product management role, working closely with a development team.
- Experience managing native mobile apps, both iOS and Android.
- Excellent verbal communication, writing, and presentation skills, including the ability to develop strategy presentations and present to an executive leadership audience.
- Data-driven with strong experience with analytics platforms and KPI tracking.
- Significant experience with any of the following is a significant plus- Healthcare, Analytics/Data platforms, B2B SaaS products.
- Experience working within a US, UK, or Canada-based company or with clients in those countries.
- Must live outside of the US.
What do we offer?
- 100% remote team: Work as part of a talented, globally distributed, successful team with over 8 years of remote-first experience.
- Great environment: We provide a great working atmosphere where you can share and learn with other smart people.
- Career progression: We want you to grow with us and provide the opportunities, knowledge sharing and mentorship to do that.
- Work-life balance: love your work, but know that it doesn’t take over your life.
- Paid Meetups: Come meet with your colleagues in Barcelona or at a local meetup.
- Competitive compensation: we’re looking for long-term members to add to our remote team. Many have been with us for 5+ years. Depending on location, we will hire as employees or Independent contractors.