Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
We are looking for a highly motivated and capable full stack Ruby on Rails developer. You don't need a decade of experience but you must have a natural talent and passion for coding and enthusiasm to grow as a developer.
As an addition to the growing IT team you will be helping to build our next generation of internal applications from the ground up.
You will have autonomy and responsibility over the code that you write and help guide the software architecture and platforms to sustain today and tomorrow's growing business needs.
- Experience building responsive applications and API’s using Ruby on Rails.
- Ability to use an agile approach to development.
- Ability to write testable code and when to apply tests.
- Autonomy and responsibility over the code that you write.
- Help guide the software architecture and platforms to sustain growing business needs.
- Have a pragmatic approach to building solution to problems.
- Effective communication with users.
- Ability to adapt as a team player.
- Must be results orientated and able to meet deadlines.
- Work with a range of technologies most suited to solving a business problem.
- Provide remote support to users across a number of regions.
- Occasional travel is required to business locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, math, physics or related field or equivalent experience,
- Three to five years of work experience.
- Experience with Github or other source control platforms required.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and React.js required.